Great students who I had supervised, and who are currently still with the lab.
Bachelor of Engineering
- Classification Model Development for Photoplethysmogram Signal morphology when Subjects Listen to Dzikir and Classical music – FY project (2022) Abdul Hakim bin Hussin
- Effect of Dzikir to the Electrocardiography (ECG) Signal – FY project (2022) Nur Alya binti Zul
- Development of an artificial intelligence (AI) enabled preliminary diagnostic system for COVID-19 using photoplethysmogram (PPG) – FY project (2022) Choon Jie Yi.
- Serum uric acid classification techniques using Machine Learning – FY project (2021) Mohamad Nazhan Mohd Nizar
- The feature extraction of photoplethysmogram for gouty arthritis patients – FY project (2021) Nurin Izzati Mohamad Azizul
- Photoplethysmogram feature extraction for serum uric acid level classification – FY project (2020) – Nurliyana Muhamad Aminaldi
- PPG analysis for uric acid level prediction using Machine Learning approach – FY project (2020) – Tan Ming Shin
- A Preliminary Study on Dzkir Auditory Brainstem Response of Normal Hearing Individuals – FY project (2020) – – co-supervisor.
- Prediction of sudden cardiac death (SCD) by analyzing electrocardiogram (ECG) – FY project (2019) – Izzat Amir Kamal Bakshir
- Prediction of Sudden Cardiac Death Among Malaysian and Selection of its Biomarkers – FY project (2018) – Najieha Sujani
- Patient health monitoring system using a smartphone application – FY project (2014) – Faizatul Azwa Azam
- Development of electrocardiography (ECG) monitoring system using smartphone applications- FY project (2014) – Susamraine A/L Yi Lak
- Zigbee network for home automation system – FY project (2013) – Ili Ayuni Mohd Ikhsan
- The application of Zigbee-based wireless monitoring and control system – FY project (2013) – Mohd Syazwan Rohaizad
- Designing a 16-bit RISC using adiabatic switching – FY project (2012) – Eng Kar Tian
Master of Engineering (coursework)
- FPGA-based Health Monitor System for IoT – Muhammad Syafieq Mohamad Salehudin
- IOT-based Vital Signs Monitoring System Development – Mohd Nazrulazlan Abd Rasid
- IoT-based Assistance Glove for Monitoring Bedridden Patient using Node-RED – Yusrina Fatini Mohd Yunos
- Design of wearable RFID tag to monitor ambulatory patients in rehabilitation centre – completed (2019) – Nur Asma Ismail
- The design and simulation of low power 4×4 bit Multiplier using adiabatic circuit – completed (2019) – Nabeel Yousef Farhan Qudaisat
- The Attack Analysis of Access Point (AP) in Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) and The Solutions Proposal – completed (2014) – Zawawi Mohamad
- Color Image Originality Based on Steganography in HSV Color Space – completed (2013) – Arman Mahmoudbeik
- Simulation study of Thermal Conductivity of Several Epoxies in the Die Attach- completed (2013) – Lim Meng Rong
Master of Science (by Research)
- Medical Asset/Equipment Monitoring via RFID Application – Muslim Ahmad Kamal
- Photoplethysmogram classification for mental health (2022) – Azwani Awang
- Development of estimation technique for respiratory rate from electrocardiogram and photoplethysmogram – completed (2016) Nur Sabrina Risman
- Transfer Process of Graphene for Sensor Applications- completed (2014) – Norlida Ramli
Doctor of Philosophy
- Ultra Low Power ADPLL Synthesizer of Self-Powered Semi-active RFID Transceiver for Healthcare Device – Syaza Norfilsha Ishak
- Development and Effectiveness of CThink4CS2 Module on Students’ Achievement in the Topic of Salt, Computational Thinking and Attitude – Norhaslinda Abdul Samad
- Wireless Biosensor based on Predictive Study for Patient Monitoring Applications – Siti Nor Ashikin Ismail
- The empowerment of engineering technology education in the era of IR4.0 from the lenses of quality and islamic values: A Case Study in Malaysia – Ridzuan bin Md.Sham – supervision committee chairman.
- Corrosion detection and severity estimation from hydrogen evolution process in pipeline – Zazilah May – main supervisor.
- Development and effectiveness of CT- CHEM Module on students’ achievement, computational thinking and motivation in the topic of Electrochemistry – completed Samri Chongo – co supervisor.
- Early detection of Sudden Cardiac Arrest via ECG Signal Analysis – Mohd Zubir Suboh– co-supervisor.
- Non-invasive serum uric acid measurement using photoplethysmogram for cardiovascular disease prediction – Hafifah Ab. Hamid – main supervisor.
- Efficient admission control and resource allocation mechanisms for public safety communications over 5G network slice – Anuar Othman – completed (2022) – main supervisor.
- Characterization and development of die attach techniques for miniature device trend in semiconductor packaging – Ahmad Ridzuan Abd Rahman – main supervisor.
- Design Development and Material Characterization of NEMS-based pressure sensor- Saat Shukri Embong – completed (2016) – main supervisor.