Research Member of Common Room, Kellogg College, University of Oxford, United Kingdom. Oct 2015 – Oct. 2016.
Post-doctoral researcher, Institute of Biomedical Engineering, University of Oxford, United Kingdom. Oct. 2014 – Oct. 2016.
- Worked as part of a team of four to develop an algorithm to estimate the respiration rate from an electrocardiogram (ECG) and photoplethysmogram (PPG).
- Assessed and formatted big patient datasets to a single data structure.
- Responsible for the signal quality index (SQI) analysis of ECG and PPG of seven patient datasets.
- Worked as part of a team of three to develop a customized Android-based open-source apps and medical record system in SMS-text Adherence Support project for hypertension and diabetes in resource-poor settings. The trial recruits 1065 participants from three locations in two countries (South Africa and Malawi).
- Planned and organized a Machine Learning in Healthcare conference at Balliol College, University of Oxford.
Doctor of Philosophy in Engineering, Electronics and Information Systems Engineering Division, Gifu University, Gifu JAPAN. Apr 2008 – Mar 2011.
- Submitted a thesis entitled Two-phase Clocked Adiabatic Static CMOS Logic (2PASCL): Analysis, Application and Large Scale Integration (LSI) Implementation under the supervision of Dr. Yasuhiro Takahashi and Prof. Toshikazu Sekine.
- Presented at twelve international conferences to audience of up to one hundred academicians.
- Published two research articles in international journals.
Master of Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering Division, Gifu University, Gifu JAPAN. Apr 2005 – Mar 2008.
- Wrote a thesis entitled Photoconductivity in Organic Trimethyl-phenylene-diamine Thin Film: Influences of O2 and N2 under the supervision of Prof. Koichi Shimakawa.
- Published one research articles in international journal
- Presented at one international conference.
Bachelor of Engineering, Information & Communication Engineering, The University of Tokyo, JAPAN. Apr 1996 – Mar 1998.
- Analysis of the most effective electrode shape, laser power and focal point which can produce the most streamers.
- Completed a thesis entitled Electrical Discharge Induced by YAG Laser supervised by Prof. Kunihiko Hidaka.
Science course, College of Arts & Science, The University of Tokyo, JAPAN. Apr 1994 – Mar 1996.
Special Japanese Preparatory Programme, University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA. Jun 1992 – Mar 1994
Secondary School, Malay College Kuala Kangsar, Perak, MALAYSIA. Jan 1987 – Dec 1991
Sekolah Kebangsaan Haji Mahmud, Chemor, Perak, MALAYSIA. Jan. 1985 – Nov. 1986.
Sekolah Rendah Kebangsaan Guru Nanak, Ipoh, Perak, MALAYSIA. Jan 1981 – Dec 1984.