IDNA Training and Consulting was established on the 31st October 2018. The company has been moving fast ever since. Among the projects and programs are as the following
– School Holiday Camp (11-13 December 2018)
A total of 33 students of 7 up to 16 years old took part in this camp. They have had activities such as night jungle trekking, physical activities (6 obstacle courses), flying fox, survival (setting up tents, chase the chicken for food, cooking), indoor activities (mind games), fishing, kayaking for 3 days and 2 nights. It is a collaboration with Eco Millennium.
– LEGO Mindstorm Robotic Class (25 December 2018)
– Japanese language translation work (Open)
All types of documents to be submitted to the Embassy of Japan.
– Robotic Class at Sebuyau, Sarawak (23 – 31 March 2019)
The unique about our robotic class is, we include Computational Thinking training on Day 1. Then it follows with Arduino Projects with Scratch (mBlock) and end with mBOT assembly, programming and competition.
– Leadership Camp for Secondary Students SMK (19 – 21 April 2019)
We encourage schools to organize a leadership camp with us. For the next 72 hours, the students not only will enjoy the nature will learn more about life..